Prior to being published, new authors will frequently make mistakes that damage or even preclude their book’s marketability. Commonly, these errors include
- Poorly designed or stock cover art
- Unedited, under edited or unprofessionally edited text
- Under funded or lack of a book marketing budget
- Invisible or inadequate online presence for author and titles
- Lack of clear audience for the material
In subsequent articles, you will learn how critical each of these elements are and how to approach each one with marketability in mind.
For individual help producing a marketable book, email Stephanie Barko, Literary Publicist at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.authorsassistant.com.